Cloud Storage Services
Cloud storage services have changed the way business is done in Oklahoma and across the world. It is easier for companies to store and manage their data and communicate with each other.
Now it’s possible for businesses to avoid housing large, bulky filing cabinets full of physical files in their offices, plus they don’t even need on-site server storage capabilities.
What is the Cloud?
In a nutshell, the cloud is a system of offsite servers that individuals and businesses use to store their digital files and media. While this concept is often over complicated it’s actually very simple. The servers are managed by a hosting company and individuals and organizations buy or rent digital space from them.
An individual may use the cloud to store their photos and music, rather than storing that information on their personal phone. A business may use the cloud to store central documents and data pertaining to their business.
The hosting company is responsible for the general upkeep of the servers and ensuring that their users have access to their stored information when they need it.
How Has the Cloud Changed the Way We Do Business in Oklahoma City?
The cloud has greatly impacted the way companies in Oklahoma do business. A few reasons to use the cloud to store business information include:
- Remote access: log in and access information from anywhere
- Easy file sharing: a document hosted offsite can be accessed by anyone granted permission
- Increased security: hosting companies take extreme measures to keep all data secure
- Natural disaster protection: servers are backed up
- Scalability: only pay for the amount of storage you use
- Reduced power/maintenance costs: you don’t have to pay for server maintenance or energy use
Get Free Quotes on Cloud Storage Services for Your Oklahoma Business
If you are looking to initiate cloud storage services for your Oklahoma organization, we can help. Call us at (405) 708-6340 or fill out the form on the left and we’ll help you find a secure and affordable solution for your digital storage needs.